Airbnb offers free accommodations to people displaced by bushfires in NSW and VIC. Explore Now >


Replace Lost or Damaged Documents

DMV assistance centers can help replace at no cost the following items if lost or damaged due to a disaster: duplicate driver licenses, identification cards, vehicle registration and title, and disabled person parking placards. They can also process substitute license plates and stickers, vehicle disposal paperwork, and driver record printouts, as well as initiate a change of address.

Learn More


Impacted lease and finance customers residing in the devastated areas may be eligible to take advantage of several payment relief options

Learn More

Close Bitnami banner